What jobs pay the most for 16?
If you’re looking for the best-paying jobs for 16-year-olds, here are 20 excellent options.
- Babysitter. Babysitting is easily one of the best jobs for 16-year-olds.
- Golf Caddy.
- Restaurant Server.
- Newspaper Delivery.
- Dog Walker.
What student jobs make the most money?
High-Paying Part-Time Jobs for Students
- Dog Walker/Pet-Sitter — $13.09/hour.
- Tutor — $17.54/hour.
- Library Assistant/Circulation Clerk — $12.81/hour.
- Transcriber — $15.19/hour.
- Bank Teller — $11.69/hour.
- Casino Dealer/Server — $8.27/hour.
- Bartender — $7.83/hour.
- Freelance Writer — $24.08/hour.
What should I do once I leave school?
What to Do After Leaving School: A Guide
- Talk to a Career Advisor.
- Apply for Sixth Form or College.
- Consider an Apprenticeship.
- A Degree Apprenticeship.
- Find a Job.
- Start Your Own Business.
- Join the Armed Forces.
- Create a Clear Path to Success.
What is the best job for teenager?
20 of the best jobs for teens
- Fast food attendant. National average salary: $9.29 per hour.
- Car wash attendant. National average salary: $10.17 per hour.
- Kennel assistant. National average salary: $10.54 per hour.
- Grocery store cashier.
- Daycare assistant.
- Concession stand worker.
- Restaurant server.
- Restaurant host/hostess.
What is a good first job?
Many young people start out with informal jobs like babysitting, pet sitting, mowing lawns, or shoveling snow. The best way to find a job like this is to check with your friends, family, and neighbors. You may also be able to advertise your services on local social media sites and groups.
How can I make a living without a job?
Here’s How I Make a Good Living Without Working Full Time
- Control Your Expenses. If you want to avoid jobs, it helps to be a bit frugal.
- Diversify Your Income.
- Always Have Money in the Bank.
- Keep Looking for New Sources of Income.
- Consider “Employment Projects”
- Have Only Good Debt.
- Plan for Changes.