What port does Plesk run on?
Plesk interface uses port 8443 for HTTPS connections and 8880 for HTTP connections.
How do I log into my Plesk account?
in the address bar. The Plesk login page will open. Type in your username and password, and then click Log in.
What is Plesk login URL?
To log in to Plesk, open your web browser and open the following address: https://:8443. The Plesk login page will open. Type in your username and password to log in to Plesk. By default, your username is admin , but this may have been changed if Plesk was pre-installed by a third party.
How do I log into Plesk SSH?
Enabling SSH access in Plesk Onyx
- Log in to your account.
- Choose ‘Subscriptions’
- Choose Your Site.
- Choose ‘Web Hosting Access’
- Enable access to the server over SSH.
- Connect to your account using SSH.
- Login via SSH.
How do I connect to Plesk server?
The following instructions describe the process.
- Log In to Plesk for the First Time.
- Plesk Onyx 17.5.
- Choose the Interface Type.
- Configure the Server Hostname and IP Address.
- Change the Plesk Administrator Account Password.
- Enter the Plesk Administrator Information.
- Accept the End User Agreement.
- Install a Product License Key.
How do I open Plesk admin?
1) First open your browser, and enter the URL where your Plesk control Panel is located for example https://your.domain.com:8443. 2) Now press ENTER. Once you press Enter you will see Plesk control panel Login screen. 3) Insert the login username and password given by your hosting provider.
Does GoDaddy block port 465?
GoDaddy imposes very strict SMTP policies to the point of becoming almost useless when sending emails using SMTP. They block outbound SMTP to ports 25, 465 and 587 to all servers (Gmail, Outlook etc) and the only way to send email is using GoDaddy own SMTP server.