What should I not miss in Naples FL?
25 Best Things to Do in Naples, Florida
- Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary.
- Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens.
- Lowdermilk Beach Park, Naples, FL.
- The Revs Institute, Naples, FL.
- Bird Gardens of Naples.
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida.
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park, Naples, Florida.
- Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve.
Is Naples Fl worth visiting?
Naples, Florida is definitely worth visiting, thanks to its snow-white sand beaches with crystal clear waters, oceanfront resorts, adventure parks, natural reserves, mouth-watering seafood, water sports, museums, and upscale shopping malls.
What celebrities live in Naples Florida?
Broadcast Media & Film
- Judge Judy Sheindlin. The famous television judge owns a home in Pelican Bay.
- Sean Hannity. The syndicated radio talk show host and host of Hannity on the FOX News Channel owns a penthouse in the Moraya Bay Beach Tower.
- Brett Baier.
- Jane Seymour.
- Mary Carillo.
- Neal Boortz.
- John Schnatter.
- Shahid Kahn.
What is better Naples or Marco Island?
While Naples’ beaches are known for their bustling ambiance, Marco Island’s beaches radiate a calm and laid-back feel, as well as authentic old-Florida charm, with opulent beachside hotels and resorts, gorgeous bicycling and hiking trails.
How do I spend a day in Naples Italy?
What to do in Naples in 24 hours: A complete one-day itinerary
- Tour the ancient statues inside the Naples National Archaeological Museum.
- Walk the ornate halls of the historic churches in Centro Storico.
- Fill up on tapas as you walk across the Spanish Quarter.
- Stretch your legs with a trip around the Piazza del Plebiscito.
How many days should you spend in Naples?
How Many Days Should I Spend in Naples, Italy? We recommend spending at least three days and two nights in Naples. This will give you enough time to enjoy the city at a relaxed pace. It gets very hot in Naples during the summer months, so remember to account for this when planning how much you want to do each day.