What should I reflect?
70 Self-Reflective Questions to Ask Yourself
- Who am I, really?
- What worries me most about the future?
- If this were the last day of my life, would I have the same plans for today?
- What am I really scared of?
- Am I holding on to something I need to let go of?
- If not now, then when?
- What matters most in my life?
How do you write a reflection paper in a book example?
Reflection paper on a book
- Start with brief information about the author.
- Give a summary with a minimum of spoilers.
- Focus on the main characters.
- Explain what issues a writer touches upon.
- Explain the allusions and influences.
- React to reading, share your impressions.
What is the formula for reflection?
A reflection of a point over the x -axis is shown. The rule for a reflection over the x -axis is (x,y)→(x,−y) .
Do you reference in a reflective essay?
Reflective writing is still a form of academic writing, so if you make a quote or need to refer to the work of others, then yes – you MUST reference in the usual way. However, if your task involves only your own thoughts, then no references would be needed.
What is the difference between reflective thinking and reflective practice?
Reflective practice is, in its simplest form, thinking about or reflecting on what you do. However, the difference between casual ‘thinking’ and ‘reflective practice’ is that reflective practice requires a conscious effort to think about events, and develop insights into them.
What is the importance of self-reflection?
Self-reflection enables you to move from just experiencing, into understanding. Self-reflection: Encourages a level of self-awareness and consciousness about practice. Enables you to identify areas for improvement and also areas where you are strong….
How do you write a reflective account?
Top tips for writing a Reflective Account
- What happened? What did you observe?
- What was your role?
- What issue is being addressed or population is being served?
- What were your initial expectations?
- What are you most proud of?
- Did you learn a new skill or clarify an interest?
- How can you apply this learning?
- Did you hear or feel anything that surprised you?
What is the reflective thinking method?
Reflective thinking is using the scientific method to make a decision. Reflective thinking helps to determine an individual’s strengths and weaknesses by allowing individuals to question values and beliefs, challenge assumptions, recognize biases, acknowledge fears, and find areas of improvement.
What does it mean to take time to reflect?
Taking time to reflect means slowing down enough to stop, enjoy the adventure and figure out what is really important to YOU. Learn what you like and dislike. Do something for fun… for you. All of this reflection may actually help you plan for the future, weird. So take some time reflect….
How do you reflect lines?
When you reflect a point across the line y = x, the x-coordinate and y-coordinate change places. If you reflect over the line y = -x, the x-coordinate and y-coordinate change places and are negated (the signs are changed). the line y = x is the point (y, x). the line y = -x is the point (-y, -x).