What stores are at Shops of Greenridge Greenville SC?
The Shops at Greenridge
- Location: Greenville, SC.
- Size: 611,369 sq ft.
- Anchor Tenants: Lowe’s, PetSmart, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Best Buy, OfficeMax, Ross, Total Wine, Marshalls, Off Broadway, World Market, Barnes & Noble.
- Outparcels: Buffalo Wild Wings, PF Chang’s, Mimi’s Cafe, Red Robin, Longhorn Steakhouse.
What is downtown Greenville known for?
Known for its exceptional beauty, the two most distinctive natural features of downtown Greenville are its lush, tree-lined Main Street and the stunning Reedy River Falls, located in the heart of Falls Park.
Does Greenville SC have a downtown?
For most people, a trip to Greenville starts in the heart of our vibrant and energized downtown. That’s where you’ll find and feel the pulse of this town best. Start with a stroll down our award-winning Main Street.
Is downtown Greenville walkable?
Most errands can be accomplished on foot in Downtown Greenville. Downtown is the most walkable neighborhood in Greenville with a Walk Score of 80. Find apartments in Greenville’s most walkable neighborhoods: Downtown, Viola Street Area and McBee Avenue Area.
Is Greenville SC walkable?
Greenville has an average Walk Score of 43 with 58,409 residents. Greenville has minimal public transportation and does not have many bike lanes. The most walkable Greenville neighborhoods are Downtown, Viola Street Area and McBee Avenue Area.
Where is the best place to live in Greenville?
What are the Best Areas to Live in Greenville, SC?
- Overbrook Historic District. With homes built as far back as the 1800s, Overbrook Historic District is the perfect place to settle down if you’re wanting to live in a piece of history.
- Alta Vista.
- Hampton-Pinckney Historic District.
- West End Historic District.
What is the average cost of living in Greenville SC?
Greenville cost of living is 89.8
|COST OF LIVING||Greenville||South Carolina|
|Median Home Cost||$234,600||$223,400|
What is the nicest area of Greenville SC?
What is the safest neighborhood in Greenville SC?
Safest Greenville neighborhoods
- Dellwood / Bob Jones University.
- Carilion / Furman University.
- State Park Rd / S Buckhorn Rd.
- Alta Vista.
- Augusta Road.
- Gower Estates.
- Meyers Dr / Rockwood Dr.