What was the top hit of 1989?
Top 100 Hits of 1989/Top 100 Songs of 1989
- Look Away – Chicago.
- Every Rose Has Its Thorn – Poison.
- Straight Up – Paula Abdul.
- Miss You Much – Janet Jackson.
- Cold Hearted – Paula Abdul.
- Wind Beneath My Wings – Bette Midler.
- Girl You Know It’s True – Milli Vanilli.
- Baby, I Love Your Way / Freebird – Will To Power.
What were the biggest hits of 1964?
Top 100 Hits of 1964/Top 100 Songs of 1964
- I Want to Hold Your Hand – The Beatles.
- She Loves You – The Beatles.
- Hello, Dolly! – Louis Armstrong.
- Oh, Pretty Woman – Roy Orbison.
- I Get Around – The Beach Boys.
- Everybody Loves Somebody – Dean Martin.
- My Guy – Mary Wells.
- We’ll Sing In the Sunshine – Gale Garnett.
What was the biggest song in 1964?
I Want to Hold Your Hand
Billboard Year-End Hot 100 singles of 1964
|1||“I Want to Hold Your Hand”||The Beatles|
|2||“She Loves You”||The Beatles|
|3||“Hello, Dolly!”||Louis Armstrong|
|4||“Oh, Pretty Woman”||Roy Orbison|
What was the biggest selling song of 1989?
RIDE ON TIME
Official Top 40 best-selling songs of 1989
|1||RIDE ON TIME||BLACK BOX|
|2||SWING THE MOOD||JIVE BUNNY & THE MASTERMIXERS|
|4||TOO MANY BROKEN HEARTS||JASON DONOVAN|
What were the number 1 songs in 1989?
The two longest running number-one singles of 1989 are “Miss You Much” by Janet Jackson and “Another Day in Paradise” by Phil Collins, which each charted at number one for four weeks. “Another Day in Paradise” attained two weeks at number one in 1989 and two more weeks in 1990, achieving four weeks at the top.
What was the number one song in July 1964?
List of Cash Box Top 100 number-one singles of 1964
|June 20||Chapel of Love||The Dixie Cups|
|June 27||A World Without Love||Peter and Gordon|
|July 4||I Get Around||The Beach Boys|
|July 11||Rag Doll||The Four Seasons|
What was the number one song in 1965?
Billboard Year-End Hot 100 singles of 1965
|1||“Wooly Bully”||Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs|
|2||“I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch)”||Four Tops|
|3||“(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction”||The Rolling Stones|
|4||“You Were on My Mind”||We Five|
What was the number one songs in 1964?
What was the number 1 song in May 1964?
On May 9, 1964, the great Louis Armstrong, age 63, broke the Beatles’ stranglehold on the U.S. pop charts with the #1 hit “Hello Dolly.”
What was the number one song on May 14 1964?
The number one song in the week of May 14, 1964 was My Guy by Mary Wells in US and Don’t Throw Your Love Away by The Searchers in UK.