When can I apply to UW-La Crosse?

Apply online.

  • New Freshmen Priority Deadline is February 1st. Applicants are encouraged to complete their application by February 1st for the next fall; after that date applications are reviewed on a space available basis.
  • Transfer students are encouraged to complete their applications as early as possible.

How do I register for classes at UWL?

Before registering:

  1. Registration is done online through the student’s WINGS Student Center, except for:
  2. Students must be admitted to UWL before they can register for any course(s).
  3. Fees and bills:
  4. Timetables (the schedules of courses for upcoming terms) are released several weeks before registration begins.

What GPA do you need to get into Uwec?

With a GPA of 3.45, University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire requires you to be around average in your high school class. You’ll need a mix of A’s and B’s, and very few C’s. If you have a lower GPA, you can compensate with harder courses like AP or IB classes.

How do you waitlist a class Uwl?

Not all classes will have a wait list available. You can determine the wait list capacity by clicking on the class link in the Class Search. check the box for “Wait List if class is full.” Proceed through the enrollment steps. You must meet all class prerequisites to get on the wait list.

How many students are at UW La Crosse?

10,546 (2017)University of Wisconsin–La Crosse / Total enrollment

What major is UW-La Crosse known for?

Academic Life at UW La Crosse The most popular majors at University of Wisconsin–La Crosse include: Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services; Biological and Biomedical Sciences; and Psychology.

What GPA do you need to get into La Crosse?

If your high school grades are above the average 3.6 GPA, you have a very good chance of being admitted as UW-La Crosse accepts 75% of all applicants….Typical High School Grades.

High School GPA Freshmen Within Range Competitiveness
3.75 to 3.99 34.81% Avg +
3.50 to 3.74 28.62% Avg –
3.25 to 3.49 20.81% Reach

How do I contact uwex extended campus?

UW Extended Campus can be contacted at 877.895.3276 or [email protected]. Once the student has the permission number (s) and registration has started at UWL, they may register using the WINGS Student Center.

When can a student register for classes?

The student may register at that assigned time or any time after, through the fifth day of classes (third day for a summer term) unless enrollment limits have been met. From the sixth to the tenth day of the semester, a student may register with approval from the instructor and/or department.

How do I apply to uwlax?

Send us an email – Direct your questions to [email protected]. Text us – Send quick messages to our team at 608-471-6931. Take our virtual tour – Scroll through campus online. Follow us on social media – Find us on Facebook and Instagram.

When can I register for my semester at wings?

Registration for the winter and spring terms begins in November; summer registration begins a week before fall registration in early to mid-April. A student’s enrollment date and time is located on his/her WINGS Student Center.