Where can I donate English books in Bangkok?
To donate, drop by Miraibrary, a children’s library founded by the Sikkha Asia Foundation in the Khlong Toei district. Books in any language are accepted and will be translated into Thai, Burmese and Khmer by volunteers.
How can I donate books to other countries?
3 Organizations Providing Books for the World’s Poor
- Book Aid International. In 2018, Book Aid International delivered 1.28 million books to people all over the world.
- Brother’s Brother Foundation.
- Bibliotheques Sans Frontieres (Libraries Without Borders)
What do you do with old books you don’t want?
Where To Donate Books You No Longer Need
- Libraries. Libraries usually accept donations and sell those books in a Friends of the Library fundraiser.
- Local thrift stores. Goodwill accepts a lot more than clothes.
- Prisons. Prisons desperately need used books.
- Schools. Schools may also want your used books.
Where can I donate books in Bangkok?
Drop books off at Chez Noodles (Early Learning Centre), Little Footsteps, or Talents International Preschool. All donations will be placed in the book boxes of Little Library BKK, where people in the community can take or leave a book as they like, making books more accessible to all.
What can I do with old textbooks UK?
Charity recycling is a great alternative to throwing away your old books. Another option is to take them to your local library, doctors surgery, school or playgroup. Keep your eyes peeled for book banks often supplied by charities such as Oxfam and Save The Children and are located in many supermarkets.
What can you do with old library books?
In case you find yourself in a similar situation, here are 10 ways to recycle your old books.
- Donate to your local library. Bring your gently used books to your local library.
- Donate to a local charity.
- Make some gift tags.
- Recycle your unusable books.
- Sell them or give them away online.
- Make a “Free Books” box.
Where can I donate my hair in Bangkok?
To support the campaign, you can donate your hair by registering at forms. gle/jhguaCiEfGMXzdRq9 or Line: @chiwamitra. The hair must be in good condition and not been chemically treated within the past three months. The required minimum lengths are 15cm for straight hair and 26cm for curly hair.