Which function key is used to display the slide show?
|F1||Displays the Help Task Pane.|
|F5||Runs the presentation as a slide show (Slide Show > From Beginning).|
|F6||Moves to the next pane in the presentation (clockwise).|
|F7||Displays the Spelling dialog box.|
How do I change the default bullet in PowerPoint?
Easily change PowerPoint’s default bullets
- Display the slide you want to change in Normal View.
- Highlight the bulleted items you want to change.
- Select Bullets And Numbering from the Format menu.
- From the Bulleted tab, simply select a different bullet.
How do I use Slide Master in PowerPoint 365?
To make changes to all slides:
- Select the View tab, then click the Slide Master command.
- The presentation will switch to Slide Master view, and the Slide Master tab will be selected on the Ribbon.
- In the left navigation pane, scroll up and select the first slide.
- Make the desired changes to the slide master.
What is the default diamond bullet in Word?
As a default, Word uses a small dot as the bullet. You can change the bullet to any character you desire.
How do you change the size of a bullet in PowerPoint?
To modify the size and color: On the Home tab, click the Bullets drop-down arrow. Select Bullets and Numbering from the menu that appears. A dialog box will appear. In the Size field, set the bullet size.
How do you move a bulleted list in PowerPoint?
Rearrange bullet points instantly Usually, this involves a lot of tedious cutting and pasting, but there is a quicker and easier way to do it. Instead, just hold Alt+Shift+ and use the Up or Down keys to move the items through the list to your desired position.
What word describes making objects move in PowerPoint?
Add animation to an object
- Select the object that you want to animate.
- On the Animations tab of the ribbon, in the Animation group, click the More. button, and then select the animation effect that you want. The most popular effects are shown.
How do you make the answers appear in Powerpoint?
Make text appear one line at a time
- On the slide, select the box that contains your text.
- Select the Animations tab, and then pick an animation, such as Appear, Fade In, or Fly In.
- Select Effect Options, and then select By Paragraph to make the paragraphs of text appear one at a time.
How do you insert a left and right tab in Word?
In a nutshell, you follow these steps:
- Make sure the paragraph is formatted as left-aligned.
- Choose the Tabs option from the Format menu. Word displays the Tabs dialog box.
- Insert a right-aligned tab near the right edge of the line.
- Click on Set.
- Click on OK.
- Type your text.
What is a motion path in Powerpoint?
You use a motion path to move something in a very specific way on a slide. You can also combine motion paths with other effects. Apply a motion path. Click the thing to which you want to add a motion path. The center of the object or text follows the motion path that you apply.
Why does my font change when I add bullets?
It sounds like the bullet paragraph has a different Style than the rest of your text. Check what paragraph style it is using and see what the Font is. (F11 to open Stylist, right-click and choose Modify and then the Font tab.
How do I change the bullet direction in Word?
Change bullet indents
- Select the bullets in the list by clicking a bullet.
- Right-click, and then click Adjust List Indents.
- Change the distance of the bullet indent from the margin by clicking the arrows in the Bullet position box, or change the distance between the bullet and the text by clicking the arrows in the Text indent box.
How do I change text direction in Word 2020?
Ctrl+Click the selected text, and then select Format Shape. On the Text Box tab in the dialog box, choose a direction from the Text Direction box.
How do I move a bulleted list?
If you ever want to reorganize items in a bullet list in MS-Office (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint), use Alt+Shift+Up Arrow (or Down arrow) to move it up, or down.
How do I insert bullet points in PowerPoint 2010?
Step 2: Click the slide at the left side of the window into which you wish to add a bulleted list. Step 3: Click the Home tab at the top of the window. Step 4: Click the Bullets drop-down menu in the Paragraph section of the ribbon at the top of the window, then choose the type of bullets you want to use.
How do I make bullet points bigger in Word?
Change the font format, color, or size for bullets or numbers in a list
- Click a bullet or number in a list. All the bullets or numbers in the list are selected.
- On the Home tab, in the Font group, make the changes that you want. For example, click the arrow next to Font Color, and then click the color that you want.
How do I know which slide master to use?
How Can I Determine What Slides Use Which Slide Master?
- When it comes to organizing slide masters, you can navigate to View | Slide Master and hover your mouse over the masters to determine how many slides are using that layout.
- In Storyline, select View | Slide Master and navigate to a slide master layout.
What can I use instead of bullet points?
Bullets do the opposite in most cases.
- 3 alternatives to bullet points: Grab a slide of bullets from your last presentation and give these ideas a go.
- Turn into a Jobs-style list. Steve Jobs would often use a list in his slides, almost always following these rules:
- Simple text visuals.
- A bit of design.
How do I apply the same design idea to all slides in PowerPoint?
Select the slide to which you want to apply the design. On the Design tab, right-click the design in the Themes group, and then click Apply to Selected Slides.
Why are my bullet points different sizes?
The size of the bullet symbol may change if you apply formatting to the paragraph mark that terminates the numbered or bulleted item. Select the whole paragraph and (re-)apply the font size. If you set this up with a paragraph style, selecting the whole paragraph and pressing Ctrl+SpaceBar would be the quickest fix.
What is the first stage of presentation?
The stages your presentation has to go through are the introduction, the unveiling and the wrap up, but before you even start thinking about those three you have to pick the topic. The topic will help you craft the title of your presentation.
Can you animate just one word in PowerPoint?
Select a text box you would like to animate by clicking on the frame. Select animation on the Animation Pane and choose Effect Options from the drop-down menu. Go to the Effect tab and choose the Animate Text option: “All at once”, “By word” or “By Letter”.
How you can insert online video in PowerPoint?
In PowerPoint, go to the slide where you want to insert the content. On the toolbar ribbon, select the Insert tab, select Video, and then select Online Video. The Insert Video dialog box opens. Paste the embed code in the box named From a Video Embed Code, and then press Enter.
Where is the tell me box in PowerPoint?
You can find the Tell Me feature to the right of the light bulb in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Click it and type what you’re looking to do.
How do I embed a file in PowerPoint 365?
Insert a linked object
- Click in the slide where you want to place the object.
- On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Object.
- Click Create from File.
- In the File box, type the name of the file, or click Browse to select from a list.
- Select the Link check box.
- Do one of the following:
How do I import WordArt into Powerpoint?
Click the border of the WordArt, text box, or shape that you want to move. To move multiple text boxes or shapes, press and hold Ctrl while you click the borders. When the cursor changes to the four headed arrow, drag it to the new location. To move in small increments, press and hold Ctrl while pressing an arrow key.