Which is the most protective phone case?
1. Otterbox Defender. The most robust case offered by the industry’s gold standard in protective case manufacturing, the Otterbox Defender offers 4-layer protection. Consisting of a plastic inner case, the exterior of the case is made of silicone for shock absorption against drops.
How can I test my phone case?
How to Test Your Phone Case
- Inspect the case and seals for cracks, dust and dirt.
- Take a piece of paper, paper towel or anything else that will show when it gets wet, and close it inside the case.
- Make sure all of the snaps, covers or plus are in place.
- Hold the case under a faucet for a few moments.
Is OtterBox still the best?
BEST OVERALL: OtterBox Symmetry Otterbox has been making protective cases for the iPhone since 2007, but its Symmetry series strikes the right balance between safety and a slim size. The case, which I’ve tested, feels great in the hand, and slides easily into your pocket.
How many times is an OtterBox case dropped in testing?
It requires a case and device be dropped 26 times from 4 feet. This proves the edges, corners, front and back of a case prevail through multiple impacts and that we’ve made the toughest phone case possible.
Which type of phone case is best?
Best protective phone case: Otterbox.
Is iPhone 13 drop proof?
Back-Down Drop Test WITHOUT CASES: When dropped six feet onto a sidewalk on its back, iPhone 13 survived with virtually no damage—same as iPhone 12. After three drops, it suffered minor cracks on one of its cameras and along a corner. iPhone 13 Pro shattered after one drop, same as iPhone 12 Pro.
What case is better than LifeProof?
However, if you are up to something rugged and can be brought anywhere, Lifeproof FRĒ is a better choice. Additionally, Lifeproof cases are mostly for iPhones and other Apple products. Otterbox cases, on the other hand, have a more diverse catalog, especially for Android users.
Are Speck cases good?
Only Speck uses an IMPACTIUM shock barrier to resist damage from any drops and dings. It’s proven to be 52% more absorbent than other rubber shock dampeners used by our competitors. That’s why it’s vital to choose a durable phone case that provides drop proof protection.