Who are the 21st century leaders?
Our Mission. 21st Century Leaders® is a non-profit organization that connects, transforms, and inspires high school students across Georgia to leverage-diversity, explore career opportunities, and become leaders in their schools, communities, and ultimately the workforce.
Who are the leaders of the 20th century?
The 20th century saw a surge of political leaders globally who changed the world, for better or worse….Famous Leaders Of The 20th Century
- 1 Mahatma Gandhi.
- 2 Winston Churchill.
- 3 Theodore Roosevelt.
- 4 Nelson Mandela.
- 5 George Patton.
- 6 Douglas MacArthur.
- 7 Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.
What are the best leader in 21st century?
The 7 best leaders of the 21st century- and what you can learn from them
- Warren Buffet on mistakes.
- Barack Obama on compromise.
- Bill Marriott on people skills.
- Dr Shirin Ebadi on equality.
- Queen Elizabeth II on change.
- Sir Richard Branson on autonomy.
- Sheryl Sandberg on adversity.
What are the 21st century leadership Styles?
21st Century Leadership is oriented toward being inclusive, collaborative, and of service, to individuals, the social good, and ecological sustainability.
Who are the modern leaders?
5 Modern Day Leaders
- Sir Alex Ferguson. Sir Alex Ferguson led Manchester United to 38 trophies in his 26 year stint with the club.
- Nelson Mandela. Nelson Mandela is as amazing as a leader as he is inspiring.
- Steve Jobs.
- Winston Churchill.
- Angela Merkel.
Who are the great leaders today?
The 50 greatest leaders in the world
- Jacinda Ardern, Prime Minister of New Zealand.
- mRNA Pioneers.
- Dan Schulman, CEO at PayPal.
- NBA Rescuers.
- Jessica Tan, Co-CEO, Executive Director, Ping An Group.
- Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury.
- Stacey Abrams, founder of Fair Fight.
What are the characteristics of a 21st century leader?
9 Traits Every 21st-Century Leader Needs
- Emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence (EI) is the ability to identify, understand and manage emotions.
- Collective leadership.
- Communication skills.