Who is minority minister of Karnataka?
Deputy Chief Minister
|1||Sri. Govind Karajol DCM||3988|
|2||Dr. Ashwath Narayan C N DCM|
|3||Sri.Laxman Savadi DCM||3273|
Who is the current minister of minority affairs?
Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
The Union Minister for Minority Affairs, Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi chairing the Haj review meeting on preparations for Haj 2022, in New Delhi on October 22, 2021.
How can I get minority scholarship in Karnataka?
Applying for a scholarship under the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) (Ministry of Minority Affairs, GOI) is a must for applying under State Scholarship Portal (SSP) – Karnataka because NSP ID is required for applying under SSP. Only those students who are not covered in NSP will be covered under SSP.
What does Ministry of Minority Affairs do?
The Ministry of Minority Affairs was created on 29th January, 2006 to ensure a more focused approach towards issues relating to the minorities and to facilitate the formulation of overall policy and planning, coordination, evaluation and review of the regulatory framework and development programmes for the benefit of …
How many chief minister are there in Karnataka?
Since 1947, twenty-two people have been chief minister of Mysore (as the state was known before 1 November 1973) or Karnataka. A majority of them belonged to the Indian National Congress party, including inaugural office-holder K. Chengalaraya Reddy.
Which scholarship is available now in Karnataka?
List of Karnataka Scholarships
- National Overseas Scholarship for Minority Community Students, Karnataka.
- Scheme of Overseas Scholarships for SC/ST Students, Karnataka.
- Research Guidance PhD Fellowship for Backward Classes, Karnataka.
- Incentive for SSLC & 2nd PUC Students, Karnataka.
What are minority benefits?
- Scholarship Schemes.
- Maulana Azad National Fellowship (MANF)
- Padho Pardesh – Scheme of Interest Subsidy on Educational Loans for Overseas Studies for the Students Belonging to the Minority Communities.
- Naya Savera – Free Coaching and Allied Scheme.
Does OBC belong to minority?
OBC is not a minority community. OBC is a category used by the Government of India to classify people that are educationally or socially disadvantaged. Even though the term minority has been used in our constitution, the constitution has not attempted to define it.