Why is my iPhone not connecting to Chromecast?
Make sure the Chromecast device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your phone and speaker or display. Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi network that is listed next to the blue check mark is the Wi-Fi network your phone is connected to. To change the Wi-Fi network, tap a network from the list.
Is Chromecast compatible with iPhone 6?
The Google Chromecast (2013) is not only budget friendly but also allows you to easily connect your phone or computer’s Chrome browser to your TV. The Chromecast also works great with your iPhone 6s and here’s how you can set it up on your phone.
How do I get my iPhone to recognize my Chromecast?
Step 1. Make sure Local Network Access is enabled
- On your iOS device’s home screen (iOS 14 or later), tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy. Local Network.
- Turn on Local Network Access for the app(s) you would like to allow access to your network. This will allow permissions for your device to discover Cast-enabled devices.
Why is my phone not casting to Chromecast?
First try turning off your Chromecast by unplugging it, and while it’s unplugged power off your mobile device and home router. Keep everything off for about 1 minute. Turn your router and/or cable modem back on, and wait for the connection to fully reestablish, about 2 minutes. Turn on your Chromecast.
How do I set up casting on my iPhone?
Mirror your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV or Mac
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac.
- Open Control Center:
- Tap Screen Mirroring .
- Select your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac from the list.
Why is my TV not letting me cast?
If you’re having trouble casting video using Chromecast built-in (formerly Google Cast) functionality to your Android TV, make sure you’re using the current version of the Google Cast Receiver. For best results, make sure your Google Cast Receiver is updated to version 1.33 or higher.